LINE-X® Protective Coatings is the nation’s leading provider of spray-on protective coatings. Our products are utilized in commercial, industrial, agricultural, military and custom applications. LINE-X specializes in spray elastomers polyurethanes and polyureas and has led the industry through many years of actual field testing. Specialized equipment is combined with the right materials and product knowledge to produce sprayable elastomeric coatings.
Headquartered in Santa Ana, California, with more than 550 locations in 26 countries, it is the goal of LINE-X to consistently produce the highest quality and most reliable materials available. LINE-X is also focused on developing new protective coatings for a wide range of retail, industrial and other applications needing extreme protection.
LINE-X introduced LINE-X Industrial Coatings Division in 1999 to manage the expanding commercial, industrial and military applications around the globe. In 2000, the spray-on industry technology leader LINE- X began to explore new blast mitigation technologies against the backdrop of increasing Homeland Security concerns and anti-terrorist tactical development; thus leading to the creation of PAXCON® Protective Coatings.
LINE-X Protective Coatings is the spray-on sector technology leader. Check out some of the many reasons why below:
- LINE-X invests millions of dollars in R&D. We are the only one in our industry with a dedicated R&D staff, 15,000 sq foot facility specifically and only used for research. For most of our new products, we own the IP unlike our competitors who partner with companies with existing products, relabel them and market them as their own.
- Recognized market leader in the spray-on truck bedliner industry consistently since 2005 (Source Frost & Sullivan Study 2006 and 2008).
- First successful high temp/high pressure elastomeric bedliner.
- First nationwide spray-on truck bedliners and protective coating franchise. Recognized in INC 500 and Entrepreneur Magazines. Also recognized in most major truck publications including Motor Trend, Truckin, Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Petersons 4-Wheel and Offroad and many more.
- First commercially available pure polyurea.
- First to develop a bomb blast coating. This coating has been tested by Army Corps of Engineers and the Air Force Research Laboratory. Product recognized by Popular Mechanics, Nationwide TV News Media, and Sixty Minutes II.
- First to apply a non-skid pure polyurea onboard a U.S. Navy Submarine.
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for acceptance of flame-resistance solid products taken into mines.
- Only spray-on product in its category to be accepted by MSHA as non-strength enhancing mine sealant.